Business Start Up and Growth Advice
Whether you operate as a sole trader, partnership or limited company we will work closely with you to ensure that you get the most from your business. Even the smallest of changes can make a difference so we offer business start up and growth advice as part of our services.
Initially, we can help you set up your business, decide on the best company structure for you and even help write your business plan. We can advise you and set up your bookkeeping and accounts to ensure that you fulfil all of your legal obligations and make sure that accounts and returns are filed on time.
To ensure you get the most from your business you need to regularly set goals and monitor your actions. To help you do this we can provide you with management accounts and explain what the figures mean to your business.
- Cashflow: enabling you to manage your cash
- Profitability: increasing price and reducing costs
- Sales: new and existing customers
- KPIs: focused action on efficiency and profitability
- Forecasts: accurate financial forecasts allow better decision making
- Benchmarking: measuring your business against your industry
Communication is key
It’s not enough to go through the figures annually when it may be too late to address problems that have become entrenched over the past 12 months. Unlike many accountants we do not charge for every meeting, phone call and email ensuring that you have access to information and advice without the fear of a large bill.